Spiga

Read Linux partition from Windows XP

(Question)

I have been using Linux for a while and enjoyed the switch from Windows XP. I have a dual-boot system with Fedora and Windows XP. I can read and write on my Windows partition as I have installed the support for it. I want to know if I can read and write on my Linux ext3 partition while I am using Windows XP. Please suggest if there is any wat to do this, as it will save me a lot of time.


(Answer)

The answer to your question is 'Yes'. There are several free software tools available on the Web that you can download and install on Windows XP. These applications have features that allow you to read, or read and write on the ext3 partitions. You can install Explore2fs or Linux Reader. Please remember to read the instructions carefully before you install.



From Linux For You Magazine (Q and A Section)
Organize by Vipin Sharma from New Horizons India Ltd
Senior Corporate Manager - Technical



Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:




Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!